[A86] Re: SDCC v2.3.0

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A86] Re: SDCC v2.3.0

On Tue, 16 Oct 2001 16:05:03 +0200 "Henk Poley" <HPoley@DDS.nl> writes:
> I'm afraid there's no Z80 compiler that has the 'inline' function
> (as in
> GCC, etc.).

Inlining *can* be done to some degree in the preprocessor, and if you're
just using the language to structure the program, that might be
sufficient.  (er... they *do* have a preprocessor, right?)

> > There's this wonderful thing called make that was designed for
> this... :)
>
> Ever got make working on a Windows machine? !!Without downloading
> CygWin!!

Yeah, it came with MSVC.  Never use it directly myself, they've got a
nice make-make that deals with it for me, but it's still there.  'course
I suppose not everyone has a working version of make, so free versions
are important, but if the ones out there don't work (which they should,
how's the make from UnxUtils or djgpp?), write one.

-josh
GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.