[A86] Re: Alternative language compiler

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A86] Re: Alternative language compiler

I'm not interested in *using* such a tool (unless I suddenly need to
carry a calculator at all times again), but I'd love to help design &
build one!

I've sorta been conspiring to design my own language for other purposes
(world domination and all) anyway, so with any luck I'll have, er...
"concurrent experience" or something...

Just so long as I don't have to deal with BCB...

-josh