[A86] vertical scrolling

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A86] vertical scrolling

This may sound stupid, but how do you scroll the text from the bottom of the
screen to the top?
What I mean is, how do you get the text to rise from the very bottom of the
screen to the top (like movie credits) starting from the absolute bottom-most
pixel.  I know how to scroll the entire screen up one pixel, but how do I
copy the text to "below the actual screen."  And then scroll it up to the
visible screen.  I can't accomplish this with _vputs because it will not
display the text at the bottom of the screen.  Hope this makes sense.  Please
help me.

-Ross