-----Original Message-----
From: assembly-86-bounce@lists.ticalc.org
[mailto:assembly-86-bounce@lists.ticalc.org]On Behalf Of Tim Buckingham
Sent: Wednesday, May 02, 2001 2:49 PM
To: Yesfree.com; v_hiway@hotmail.com; trial@netobjects.com; Timothy
Wayne Thomas; Tim Buckingham; Thomas Bergen; Stewart M Gailey; SMaRt;
SKaRaWkGrL@aol.com; sales@ti-store.com; ryan@jarp.cjb.net; robert; Rick
Altherr; rgkelly@magnus.net; RevRWilson@cs.com; Paul Dillon;
minime2@uswest.net; Michael Mann; Lydia Weary; Linda and Tom Burns;
leonard.leo@uspto.gov; justin; Juan Corral; Jimmy Conner; Jen Von
Herbulis; jason-jill; Jason Gauer; Jason and Maris Bourg; Jason; George
L.; fester@speedfactory.net; Emma Alexander; Diane S Sparks; David Di
Sabatino; cia_psychochef@hotmail.com; CearaDiane@aol.com; calcware; Bill
& Linda Corpron; aw-confirm@ebay.com; Atomic Eye;
assembly-86@lists.ticalc.org; Arthur Lortie; AngelsStuff@aol.com; A