[A86] Re: Assembly Studio 4 + mouse wheel

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A86] Re: Assembly Studio 4 + mouse wheel

A special windows message called when you move the wheel, WM_WHEELDOWN or
WM_WHEELUP I believe.

Since he uses MFC and custom overrides a class to implement scrolling for
his syntax coloring control, its possible he didnt account for wheel
movement or if he did did not sufficiently bug test it.. I'm not sure what
the default implementation of the drivers do for the intellimouse, I'd
assume they would ignore the events rather than simulate a scroll event.

I got an intellimouse mouse at home. When I go home I'll look into it...

Later,
Matt