[A86] Re: assembly, programing and games [OT]

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A86] Re: assembly, programing and games [OT]

On Wed, 14 Mar 2001 00:54:29 -0700 "David Phillips" <david@acz.org>
writes:

> I thought I've heard it different ways in different shows / movies.
> I found
> some sites with sound clips, and it has been said the following ways:
>
> "we are the borg, lower your shields and surrender your ships, we
> will add
> your biological and technological distictivness to our own, your
> culture
> will adapt to service us, ressistance is futile."

i have this copy!

> "we wish to improve ourselves, we will add your biological and
> technological
> distinctivness to our own, your culture will adapt to service ours."
i haven't heard this yet.

> I can't remember any episodes where it was said differently
> (although there
> very well may have been).  Do you have a sound clip, or remember the
> specific episode?

i have the sound clip from Star Trek First Contact>

We are the Borg. Lower your shields and surrender your ships.
We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own.
Your culture will adapt to service us.
RESISTANCE IS FUTILE!!

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.