[A86] Re: assembly, programing and games [OT]

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A86] Re: assembly, programing and games [OT]

I thought I've heard it different ways in different shows / movies.  I found
some sites with sound clips, and it has been said the following ways:

"we are the borg, lower your shields and surrender your ships, we will add
your biological and technological distictivness to our own, your culture
will adapt to service us, ressistance is futile."

"we wish to improve ourselves, we will add your biological and technological
distinctivness to our own, your culture will adapt to service ours."

I can't remember any episodes where it was said differently (although there
very well may have been).  Do you have a sound clip, or remember the
specific episode?