[A86] Re: assembly, programing and games

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A86] Re: assembly, programing and games

Where can I find info about the filesystem of the Ti-86?

I'm almost finnished with the fopen(), etc. routines for a C compiler, but
I've only made them for the Ti-83. As far as I know, the filehandling on
the Ti-85/86 will be more difficult, because of the RAM-paging etc.
(porting to the Ti-82 -off coarse- will be much easier)

So I'll need some help.

Don't say "we don't need a C compiler". I know you don't want to have one,
but it's just one if my *little* projects. Always nice to have something to
do ;)

	Henk Poley