[A86] Re: ? [OT]

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A86] Re: ? [OT]

>From: Shawn Ells >To your first remark: com files 64k max. >And your
fourth:If we have a Mac and a PC of equal clock speeds (Mhz) for them >to do
the same task the Mac will more offen than not compleat the task first. >>By
the by, Macs (G3,G4,G4 Cube, IMac) don't have fans on there cpu's, heck the
>G4 Cube doesn't have any fan what so ever :-P lets see a PeeCee do that.
Yes, and that was a major flaw on Macintosh's behalf. All of the G4 towers
and iMAC's at my school run EXTREMELY hot, and 2 of the G4's have taken up
smoking this year. When will those G4's learn, "just say 'NO!' to drugs....
It really is a shame to see such great processors burn out because Job's is
too cheap (lol, considering the prices of MAC's) to put in something so
basic.   Cavan