[A86] Re: Bin2Var

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A86] Re: Bin2Var

>Oh, as for the name of that program with the linker, I belive youre
>referring to Assembly Studio (8x) formerly Assembly Studio 86...

that'll work, i always used the DOS toolset cuz it was faster on my 386
laptop :P

i think that the hype has died down a lot with programming on calculators
since fargo died, even when fargo was released it didnt seem quite as
exciting as when i first saw zshell in action (and now with the 'shell'
built right in it doesnt seem so taboo to run asm on calcs). also the main
programmers are growing up and cant program all the time like they did
before. and im sure a lot of ppl who do program dont submit their work and
just use it for personal use.