[A86] Re: Bin2Var

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A86] Re: Bin2Var

>From my point of view, the TI community is up on caffine (except ticalc.org,
they're on downers) and many new games are being worked on and released. Ill
say its not like the old days, but there is still some activity left in this
old calc hehe.

Just look at the other calc websites (the personal programmers pages not
just the 'big...' 2 now i guess sites). There is some great stuff being
made...

Oh, as for the name of that program with the linker, I belive youre
referring to Assembly Studio (8x) formerly Assembly Studio 86...

http://asmstudio.acz.org
is the link if its up...
otherwise...
http://www.ticalc.org/archives/files/fileinfo/158/15892.html