A86: Re: Re: Assembly-86 Digest V1 #1335

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A86: Re: Re: Assembly-86 Digest V1 #1335

> HP calcs are better, so are Casios.  I hate TIs.
>
> Is that good enough.  Now explain why TI's are far superior to HPs and
Casios.

I've got something better: I hate Ti-86s!!!

The menu style is just something to scream about:
I want a [Math] function, lets press [More] and some more [More] and (you
guess it) [More].
If you want one of the last functions in the menu.

Ti-89 and Ti-92(+) menus are a lot better, even the Ti-82/83(+) are a nicer
to look at! Those scroll-down type menus give a better overview, hence they
have a lot more options at once at the screen (only 5, don't let me laugh).
ALL the options are mapped to key on the keyboard, for easy selection.

Okay, it HAS a big screen and memory, that's nice.

	Henk Poley

żżżGood anough???
			Lets flame ;)