Re: A86: first program

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: first program

If you're always using only one letter, load it to a and use _putmap
instead.
This doesn't update the cursor position, so it won't scroll at the bottom
of the screen and you don't have to save _currow around it.  (tho in your
code it doesn't matter anyway)

The character change should work as it is.  I'm going for the fluke/your
calc's tripping theory.

-josh

On Sun, 18 Feb 2001 19:12:34 -0600 cws <cws@madison.tds.net> writes:

> I recently wrote this program that moves a character around the
> screen.  When you press prgm, the character changes.  I am having a
> few
> problems with it though. 1. When I move to the 6th row in the last
> collumn, it moves up one. After the next move it goes to where it
> should
> be.  Any ideas why?  2. the character change part works fine on vti,
> but
> not on my calculator.  When I press prgm, the character changes but
> the
> next time I move, it changes back to what it was originaly 'Y'.
> These
> are probably just be dumb beginner mistakes, but if someone could
> help
> that would be great.
GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.