Re: A86: Display OP1

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Display OP1

there is code in the rom to print a fp number with vputs: (page $4)
  (number has been loaded to op1)
    call    _formreal_indic
    ld      hl,_OP3
    call    _vputs
but there's no page $d call for that.
if this is what you want, just copy the code.  (maybe without the _indic)

I don't beleive the rom ever prints any other kind of variable with that
font, so you'd have to write your own code for it.

$56d9 (_EQSELUNSEL???) should print "x=<value of x> y=<value of y>" at
the bottom of the screen, in case that's more useful to anyone.

-josh

On Mon, 5 Feb 2001 23:11:09 -0800 "Kent Richardson" <kentr@san.rr.com>
writes:

> Does anyone know of a call similar to _DispOP1 that uses the
> variable
> character set that _vputs and _vputsn use?

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.