From: "Rusty Wagner" <rusty@acz.org>
To: <ACZ@acz.org>
Sent: Friday, September 22, 2000 10:24 PM
Subject: ACZ: Fw: Help me !!!! My calculator TI-89 is dead

hahahahaha

----- Original Message -----
From: ***name removed***
To: rusty@acz.org
Sent: Saturday, September 23, 2000 3:18 AM
Subject: Help me !!!! My calculator TI-89 is dead

I have down load VTI from your website and transfer the ROM to my computer,
after that the computer didn't work the only sentence on the screen of my
TI-89 is 0K of 2084K. It seem that your software has transfered all ROM to
computer, not copy it.
Please tell me how to copy back ROM to my TI-89
Thank you .
***name removed***