A86: Re: Re: This is some funny sh*t.

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A86: Re: Re: This is some funny sh*t.

> I don't suppose that he was mature enough to think this through:
>
> 1) When you pull a stunt like this, your chances of having anyone trust
you
> to work with them on a project are slim to none.

Gotta agree with you there =p

> 2) Getting sued isn't any fun.

Definitely...TI kinda scared my butt when I got that email say "COPYRIGHT
AND TRADEMARK VIOLATION" =p I of course complied immediately because being
sued when your allowance is $7.50 a week isn't a pretty thing.  Then again,
doesn't Mikel have some right to the code since he contributed to it?  I
don't know the specifics of what he did, but he may have some right to the
code =/

-Tim