Re: A86: 16-bit Rotations

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: 16-bit Rotations

Okay, the carry thing confused me, because most of the time when
dealing with programming (probably not the case with Z80 Asm
programmers, I mainly do C/C++ myself), a rotate is a 'bit shift'
where the bit is rotated back to the other end of the block, while a
bit shift is used to describe one where the ending bit is lost and
the other end gets a zero, despite what may have been lost. However,
thank you for clearing this up for me.

--
----
"Science describes how our universe reacts in a mathematical