Re: A86: Re: strangeness

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Re: strangeness

On Sat, 9 Sep 2000 19:46:12 -0600 "David Phillips" <david@acz.org>
writes:
> > i created two asm programs on the calc, like this:
> > :AsmPrgm
> > :C39853
> >
> > one is named "asd" and the other "sdf"
>
> I don't follow you at this point.  Put that asm code in _both_
> programs, or
> just asd?
> What do you put in sdf?

it didn't really matter, as long as it's an asm program.  i originally
used a compined prog, but putting the same code in both worked the same

> > :Asm(sdf3
>
> You mean just "Asm(sdf", or really add the "3"?

yes, with the 3.
if the prog name is 4 letters it doesn't add the 3

> > interesting...
>
> What is it supposed to do?  Maybe only on one rom version?

might be rom ver specific.  i've done this with 1.2 & 1.3.  can't test
anything else, cuz that's all i've got

-josh

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.