A86: 86 Benchmarking

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A86: 86 Benchmarking

I have recently got it in me to accelerate my 86 since i could get the parts
and ime sick of waiting for graphs to draw. I dont have a problem with the
acceleration as which i installed a slow/fast mode switch, but i was
wondering if there would be a way to create a benchmark program for the 86.
i know it would be hard considering you need a timer which can be affected
by the battery power or speed of the calc, but if anyone has any ideas on
how this could be made possible, ide really appreciate the help.

christopher