Re: A86: Linking without _getkey

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Linking without _getkey

& that's particularly annoying because link code is where it's most
beneficial to use vti.  i have only one ti-86, so i used vti when i wrote
keylink (remote control program).  i used built-in rom code for all
linking, so it worked perfectly.

later i had an idea for a faster link method (i was gonna use it for 3d
checkers & probly a general transfer prog), but i'd need line-level
emulation & i never managed to borrow another calc.  not to mention that
i'd have to keep transferring the prog to the calcs.

-josh

On Mon, 9 Oct 2000 22:15:32 -0600 "David Phillips" <david@acz.org>
writes:

> The link code in VTI is far from perfect.  Always test on the real
> thing.
>
> > In the past sometimes code that deals with linking would work on
> REAL
> > ti-86's but not on vti.
> > I haven't had a chance to try it on two real calcs yet...

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.