Re: A86: Re: A challenge or something

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Re: A challenge or something

Even quantam mechanics follows a set of laws that, given enough information,
can be determined, and thus predicted.  What makes this more "random" than
other methods is that predicting the generated numbers isn't really
possible/feasible for anyone to do.

And I _knew_ this looked familiar.  It was on slashdot a while ago:
http://slashdot.org/science/00/05/09/1559215.shtml