Re: A86: Linking without _getkey

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Linking without _getkey

boy, you were REALLY curious!  but no matter how many times you repeat
this, it's not gonna get any more clear, ok?!!  :)

_KEYSCNLNK                       equ            5381h

this is the silent link routine.  it assumes there is link activity (ie,
the other end has already started transmitting the first bit)

it's essentially used in getkey like this:
   in a,($07)
   and $03
   cp $03
   jr z,continue to wait for key