A86: Re: Element extraction

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A86: Re: Element extraction

when you use rclx to put x into op1 then it loads the first 11 bytes of it
and uses it as a floating point value, therefore u cant use rclx in order to
get items from an array, you gotta use the rom calls to look  up the vat and
then figure out some code to get to the different items and if need be put
them into op1. someone out there might have some source code but i know that
i havent seen any