Re: A86: Rom call reference

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Rom call reference

On 23-Nov-00, you wrote:

> I know there's some pertty good documentation on "the guide" at ticalc.org
>
> go to the programming section, columns and tutorials,
> at the bottom there's a ticalc.org exclusive section, it's the first thing

I'll check it out, thanks!

> about the _getky it all depends what compiler you're using. I think I use
> the ti86asm.inc to get that to work just use

Don't you mean it depends on the include file I'm using?

>  call _getkey
> it then waits for a key to be pressed
> if you want to check to see if ENTER was pressed use
>  call _getkey ;waits for key
>  cp K_ENTER   ;checks the key pressed with enter
>  jp z,Enter   ;if it was enter then it jumps to the label Enter

I don't want the program to halt 'till the key is pressed so that's why I
was asking about _getky :)

I found some info about this at 86 Central, it seamed like using the port
directly was the best choice for me.

> I hope that was helpful

Yeah, thanks :)

Cya