Re: A86: Memory Problems

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Memory Problems

Hit "M" in YAS, and next time check the readme to find out how iShell allows
you to lock memory :-)

In a message dated 11/16/2000 10:00:55 PM Eastern Standard Time,
cws@madison.tds.net writes:

This may seem off topic at first but this is definitely the place to
ask the question.  The other day I tried to play sqrxz but I didn't have
any levels and my calculator froze up.  Luckily I use YAS and I was able
to quit the program.  Ever since, I haven't been able to delete anything
unless I used delvar.  I did a memory reset and I took out the batteries
but every time I still have everything on my calc.  Has anyone ever
experienced this before? Do you have any idea on how to correct it?  Is
there some way I can manually reset my calc, maybe by resetting the
stack pointer or something.  I figured one of you would know exactly
what was happening.

----
Jonah Cohen
<ComAsYuAre@aol.com>