Re: A86: Assembly Studio 8x released

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Assembly Studio 8x released

Good idea.  I've never done anything with messages, but I'll figure out how
and write a program that does that tomorrow, or early this week.  I don't
think that VTI takes any command line arguments, although I could be wrong.
I like the drop file idea better, so that you could keep VTI open the whole
time.