A86: assembly studio 8x installation

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A86: assembly studio 8x installation

hey, I'm having trouble installing assembly studio 8x for some
reason.  I keep getting a system error when I run either the
installation package, or the installation installer thing for
windows.  microsoft will die.  inefficiency...lack.. of power....must
break free...
does anybody know what's going wrong?

-ryan

=====
"There are two kinds of music: music that is better than you are and music that you can play better than it is."
                                -Gregor Piatigorsky

"A perfect technique consists in producing all tones with purity of intonation, tonal beauty, and with the shadings and the rhythm as required by the composer."
                                -Carl Flesch