Re: A86: system (stock) menus

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: system (stock) menus

you can't do that, not with a normal asm program anyway.
you'll have to use a system hook, either sqrtkey or one of the others.
it is possible to switch to applications from an asm program, but they
require the context monitor to be running, which never returns.  when the
apps exit, they just switch to the homescreen context and keep the same
monitor running.

yeah, that looks like the complete list of system menus.

-josh

On Sat, 6 May 2000 13:02:08 EDT Guywithati@aol.com writes:

> I am trying to write a program that can interface with all of the
> calculators
> menus. I think that the best way to do this is by using _installMenu
> a.k.a.
> _disp_stock_menu equ 49B8h. I understand how to display the menus
> and get
> them working with the following code.
>
> ld      a,$menu number from list (below)
> call        _installMenu
>
> My problem however is that I can't get the calculator to give all of
> the
> menus their full functionality. I want the menus to be able to goto
> applications like normal (i.e. prgm:edit) and to be able to use
> dynamic menus
> (i.e. prgm:names, I think that this is dynamic) all while remaining
> in my
> program. Can anyone offer me any help in achieving this?
>
> Thanks,
> Fred
>
> P.S. Is this a complete list of the system menus?

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.