Re: A86: compilers for linux

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: compilers for linux

i'm pretty sure you want an assembler, not a compiler.  compilers are for
high level languages.

here's a gb-z80 assembler for linux/dos & some others:
http://www.hut.fi/~vhelin/wla.html

http://www.programmersheaven.com/zone5/cat49/index.htm
has some interesting things.  no assembler, but some disassemblers with
source, a z80->68k converter, and a 68k based z80 "simulator".

no clue if any of this helps with calc development

you might also want to look through
http://ragingsearch.altavista.com/cgi-bin/query?q=%2Bz80+%2Bassembler+%2B
linux
:)

-josh

On Fri, 5 May 2000 09:19:37 -0400 "Ephesus" <james@acz.org> writes:
> Are there any z80 compilers under linux, or m68k compilers for linux?
>
> I normally emulate Assembly Studio, but I want to be able to code on
> another computer that doesn't have X.
>
> Thanks for any help,
>
>  James Rubingh
>  james@acz.org