Re: A86: running a BASIC program

[Prev][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: running a BASIC program

DispT won't work if the flag isn't set.  you'll get an error

it's probly safe in most cases to assume the flag isn't set when your
program starts, so you could set it at the beginning of your prog & clear
it at the end.  then you wouldn't have to worry about it when you execute
the basic prog.  it doesn't mess anything else up afaik

-josh

On Tue, 21 Mar 2000 14:37:44 EST ComAsYuAre@aol.com writes:

> I haven't found any circumstances when it has made any difference.
> _PARSEINP
> seems to work great without ever modifying any flags.  Not saying
> some
> esoteric basic occurence might trigger an error, but for typical use
> it's
> fine to go without.
>

> In a message dated 3/21/00 10:26:34 AM Eastern Standard Time,
> darkclem@wanadoo.fr writes:
>
> > > what difference does that flag make anyway?
> >
> >  It's important on the TI-83, and we have the equates for TI-86,
> so
> >  I _guess_ it's important on the TI-86! =)
> >
> >  > -josh
> >  >
> >  > On Mon, 20 Mar 2000 18:29:04 +0300 "Clem" <darkclem@wanadoo.fr>
> writes:
> >  > >
> >  > > > how would I run a BASIC program from an assembly program?
> >  > >
> >  > > Here is the routine I use, it's bug free I think, and it's
> safe:
> >  > >
> >  > >

> ----