Re: A86: running a BASIC program

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: running a BASIC program

I haven't found any circumstances when it has made any difference.  _PARSEINP
seems to work great without ever modifying any flags.  Not saying some
esoteric basic occurence might trigger an error, but for typical use it's
fine to go without.

In a message dated 3/21/00 10:26:34 AM Eastern Standard Time,
darkclem@wanadoo.fr writes:

> > what difference does that flag make anyway?
>
>  It's important on the TI-83, and we have the equates for TI-86, so
>  I _guess_ it's important on the TI-86! =)
>
>  > -josh
>  >
>  > On Mon, 20 Mar 2000 18:29:04 +0300 "Clem" <darkclem@wanadoo.fr> writes:
>  > >
>  > > > how would I run a BASIC program from an assembly program?
>  > >
>  > > Here is the routine I use, it's bug free I think, and it's safe:
>  > >
>  > >

----
Jonah Cohen