A86: ASMIDE/ZAC

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A86: ASMIDE/ZAC

I have a 1.4 rom and version 0.9b of ASMIDE. When I enter, compile, and run
the short program below, the calculator just freezes. Taking out the
batteries produces a reset (btw, I have been wondering why some freezes can
be recovered from by removing the batteries and some freezes can only be
escaped from through a reset, but that's a different topic...).  The program
seems pretty simple. I entered all the commands exactly as they are shown
below, with one space before every line except for the .org line and the .end
line. I have also tried it without the .end and it does the same thing.

A: ASMTest
.org _asm_exec_ram

 call _runindicoff
 call _clrScrn