Re: A86: Synchronize data/Calc-based email client

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Synchronize data/Calc-based email client

Theres a kinda cool spread sheet program out there that comes with a plugin so you can read the files in excel.
Id like a version of the address book that can sync with a PC address book, even if i need to get a new program for my computer. Text i know can be converted for TIL, and there area lot of WAV converters. I would love to see one program that can handle all of this stuff.

ASMIDE, cant remember off hand... ZAC is by Clem i think

Speaking of WAV files, has anyone made a microphone routine for recording sound right on the calculator? Even if i can only manage a few seconds, i think it would be cool

Jeff Barrett