A86: Synchronize data/Calc-based email client

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A86: Synchronize data/Calc-based email client

What ideas do you all have about possible programs designed to communicate
through the Graph-Link with a computer program? This could be used for
anything from synchronizing data (such as appointments and phone numbers) to
downloading the text of a web page (or an online .txt file) to the calculator
for portable viewing.

Specifically, I'm considering trying to write a program for the computer that
gets my AOL email (maybe only from certain senders) and transfers it to the
calculator, and an assembly program that receives the email and displays it
in an easy-to-read layout resembling AOL's (or Netscape's) in-box.
Further down the road (if I get that far) would be a calculator-based email
editor and a computer program that receives the email from the calculator and
sends it. You could write all your email during the day and send it all with
one click when you get home.

Please send comments on this, and also remind me who wrote ASMIDE because I
really like the way it handles text editing and program variables.

-- Jonathan Marcus
Appelkore@aol.com