A86: How do you get the ROM dump to work?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A86: How do you get the ROM dump to work?

I'm interested in using a TI-86 emulator.  However, I can't figure out how to do a ROM dump.  I have both the program "rom86" for my calculator and "romdump" for my computer.  (Both programs are by Randy Gluvna.)  My problem is that I don't know how to put the two programs together.  Even after following the instructions included with the programs, I am still in the dark.  All it does is sit there on my computer, and lock up my calculator.  Does anybody know an easier way to do a ROM dump (i.e. different software & where I can find it)?  Or is there a way to get the stuff I have to work?

--Jeremiah