A86: user-link routine...??

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A86: user-link routine...??

I've read about a user-link routine that can be established at $d3c7 (assuming a 200 byte limit, same as the user-int routine?) with a single-byte checksum stored at $d3c6 (again, assuming it is calculated like the user-int checksum: the sum of the zeroeth byte and every $28th byte from $d3c7+$27?), and with an activation flag at the ^4 bit of iy+$23... does anyone know exactly when this user link routine might be triggered? When a file is sent or received? On the connection of a link cable?

I crashed my calc when I attempted to implement this routine, so I'd be tickled if anyone could enlighten me on how this thing is used... :)

-niten