Re: A86: Re: TI-86 for sale

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Re: TI-86 for sale

I'll give you $.25, a bag of Butterfinger BB's, 7 Cheez Ums flavored
pringles and some backwashed Mountain Dew for you to spill on your new 92+
:~}

Cavan

btw I stopped caring about 86 about a month after mine was "stollen" back in
December.
I was really pissed because I let it happen.
I was in my Calculus class, and I let the girl next to me borrow it for the
class, but I forgot to get it back from her (I think), and either: she lost
it, she left it, or I did get it back but someone stole it from my bag (very
unlikely).
After I didn't want to buy a new one because I had hardly ever used it after
I got my 89, so I've been 86less ever since :~{