Re: A86: Re: Large ASM

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Re: Large ASM

I know that.
It is just what I would like to happen.
Right now, everyone uses a bunch of routines repetitivly.
I know it will never happen, but it would be nice to have a couple of
libraries.
The only practical one I can come up with is a text library.
It could have support for sideways text and fonts of several sizes...
Maybe I'll start making it if anyone likes the idea.

Cavan