Re: A86: Re: Large ASM

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Re: Large ASM

I might start a war here, but I disagree.
I have an 89 and I hate the damn libraries always needing to be updated like
you do.
That is the problem; here is what I would like:
Libraries should be updated every 2 months or soand only contain calls that
would be used in SEVERAL programs.
They should be regulated so that only one person can update them all, and in
order for a call to be put in, 10 people would have to suggest it.
That is the most reasonable idea I've come up with.
Another idea would be to add a few calls to a shell, but that goes against
that GREAT COMPATIBLILITY MOVEMENT :^}

Cavan