A86: What's wrong with it?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A86: What's wrong with it?

Lately, I've been trying to write a program in Calculator BASIC that
requires the "RandInt" function.  However, the calculator gives me the
"Error 1 Overflow" message.  The weird thing is that the numbers the
calculator is generating should be nowhere near its bounds.  The "RandInt"
function always seemed to work fine before, and I was wondering if anyone
knew what caused it? (Perhaps some kind of assembly bug?)  I wrote a letter
to TI and they suggested that I remove all the batteries and reset the
calculator to the factory defaults.  I'm looking for a more practical
solution.  Any comments at all are appreciated

Jeremiah.