A86: Dumbest guy alive - part deux

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A86: Dumbest guy alive - part deux

I know this is off-topic but this list might as well be considered dead and I
thought this might cheer somebody up =P  Ignore it if you want assembly.

 ALBATROSSman:   one more thing,  how do you make applets
 ComAsYuAre:     you have to write them in java
 ALBATROSSman:   how?
 ComAsYuAre:     how what?
 ComAsYuAre:     you have to learn java and write them and then compile them
 ALBATROSSman:   damn i hate compiling java! oh well thanks
 ComAsYuAre:     well you can do it by hand if you want
 ALBATROSSman:   how?
 ComAsYuAre:     that way you don't have to pay microsoft for their compiler
 ALBATROSSman:   how?
 ComAsYuAre:     the government issues proprietary software manuals on how to
translate each instruction into bytecode
 ComAsYuAre:     you have to contact your local security officer though
 ALBATROSSman:   haha sounds like the gov. is trying just one more way to
kill microsoft.  how would i contact my local sec. officer?
 ComAsYuAre:     you can't.  that would be a breach of national security.
 ALBATROSSman:   well sound like a lose-lose situation
 ComAsYuAre:     well it's unfortunate how things turned out
 ComAsYuAre:     you can thank microsoft for that
 ComAsYuAre:     if you want, you can teach yourself binary and skip the
whole government thing
 ComAsYuAre:     how good are you at counting in all 0's?
 ALBATROSSman:   i know some bianary but not that well at it.  i have never
learned it i have just seen it befor and then translated
 ALBATROSSman:   do you know bi
 ComAsYuAre:     sure it's easy you just count without using 1-9
 ALBATROSSman:   ok well how?
 ComAsYuAre:     oh here we go.  just go <A
HREF="http://www-nshs.med.navy.mil/nncapwww/nncap.htm">here</A>
[http://www-nshs.med.navy.mil/nncapwww/nncap.htm] to get your government
application.
 ComAsYuAre:     no need to mess with that binary junk
 ALBATROSSman:   ok
 ComAsYuAre:     they have some hints on how not to anger the government and
have them break down your door and kill you
 ComAsYuAre:     you have to be careful
 ALBATROSSman:   i know
 ComAsYuAre:     If you are seeking reports and/or other material, please
provide your return postal address. To ensure a timely delivery of your
information, please make sure your return postal address is accurate.
 ComAsYuAre:
OASD(PA)/DPC
1400 Defense Pentagon, Room 1E757
Washington, DC 20301-1400
 ComAsYuAre:     Alternatively, you may use your phone to dial (703)
697-5737.
 ComAsYuAre:     Request the Java division.
 ALBATROSSman:   sounds hard
 ALBATROSSman:   do you have a compiler?
 ComAsYuAre:     they need your social security number, blood type, and
sexual preference handy to verify you are who you claim to be
 ComAsYuAre:     and lying to these people is a federal crime
 ALBATROSSman:    do you have a compiler?
 ComAsYuAre:     yeah but it's specific to my dna structure.  if you tried it
it would contaminate you and give you aids
 ComAsYuAre:     occasionally genital warts, too
 ALBATROSSman:   no will you make my a applet
 ComAsYuAre:     if they discovered that kind of conspiracy you could be
sodomized in a jail cell for 50 years
 ALBATROSSman:   no really wll you make me one?
 ComAsYuAre:     i won't risk my behind for you, no
 ALBATROSSman:   ok weel good night
 ComAsYuAre:     good luck
 ComAsYuAre:     watch your ass

----