Re: A86: Re: Re: Re: Re: I was wondering if someone could help me...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Re: Re: Re: Re: I was wondering if someone could help me...

     Getting a picture on the pc to a 8 greyscale picture on the calculator.
I got up to the point of using Istudio, but I haven't been successful in
getting pictures with a height higher than 64 to work on the ti86. I pasted
the clipboard information from a picture 128x128 from Istudio into
8shades.asm. Then I tried to compile rle8test.asm. The program came out
alright, but it was still a 128x64 picture and it was all bunched together.

I used Assembly Studio 86 to compile it. I haven't really tried anything
with asm before and I don't really know where to go with this now. I tried
to paste the info into other .asm's but they worked their's differently.
What could I paste the information from Istudio so that it would work?

Riker1864