Subject: Re: A86: Re: File uploading
Author:  <assembly-86@lists.ticalc.org> at Internet
Date:    1/31/00 1:02 AM

What, a THREE WEEK backlog?  Can that be possible, is ticalc.org really that
behind?  Or do they just give TCPA special treatment to make it look like they
are right on time, while all the other programs get added whenever Nick or Phil
aren't making an ass out of themselves on IRC or posting off-topic comments on
the news items?  Seriously, they've had time to delete on-topic comments these
last few weeks while posting their own BS comments, why the hell don't they have
time to add files...?  Isn't that their job?

Bryan