A86: Re: include files

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A86: Re: include files

> From: Owen Cannon <owencannon@mac.com>
>
> Allright, I've decided to start programming through simpletext and
> CAZ...
> But, I can't find where to download the asm86.h and math something
> header
> files, so I keep getting errors when trying to assemble sample
> code.... What
> the hell?

try the guide's alias page: http://guide.ticalc.org/beginner/alia.htm. it
will let you download all the basic include files individually or in a
set (http://guide.ticalc.org/download/includes.zip).

if you have a mac, can you download *.zip files?

jeremy g. (creator of assembly studio 86) is currently working on a
version for the mac. he said something about it a couple months ago. try
emailing him about it. you can find his electronic mail address from acz
(http://www.acz.org). that will give you a integrated development
environment (ide) perfectly suited for ti86 asm programming. i hope it
helps!

jimi malcolm
mailto:malcolmj1@juno.com
http://guide.ticalc.org