A86: Where is the FAQ?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A86: Where is the FAQ?

Title: Where is the FAQ?
Is there a FAQ to this list? If so, where?

Also, I'm a total newbie as far as basic goes. I know no other programming language but BASIC for TI-86. (which I'm quite fluent in, but that doesn't help any because basic is quite limited. It's like being fluent in DOS...). Unfortunately, most of the tutorials I look at assume I have rudimentary knowledge of more advanced programming languages. Do any of you know of a good place to start, (by that I mean, really start....) Thanks

BTW: I cant' use assembly studio 86 because I have a mac. So, should I use a program like CAZ?
--
o w e n  c a n n o n
owencannon@mac.com