Re: A86: [OT]: Sorry, I just had to share this

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: [OT]: Sorry, I just had to share this

Yeah.  I imagine that the original message sender used a mail client that
utilizes MIME encryption, then somewhere, somebody replied to it with a mail
client that doesn't support MIME (or its user doesn't use MIME).  I'm not
sure if I said this right...
-chrisremo

>My guess would be that he just copied & pasted the HTML and the weird codes
got
>left in there somehow.
>
>Bryan

Platforms