A86: [OT]: Sorry, I just had to share this

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A86: [OT]: Sorry, I just had to share this

“Windows 2000 is the most reliable, highest-performing operating system in
our company's history, and provides a platform to support customers’ needs
for the 21st century,” said Jim Allchin, group vice president of Platforms at
Microsoft. “The completion of Windows 2000 represents a phenomenal team
effort and would not have been possible without the amazing contributions of
our employees, customers and partners across the industry. Windows 2000 is
the premier platform for enabling exciting new Internet computing solutions,
and addresses the full range of business customer needs, from laptops and
desktops to high-end servers.”

This was quoted from the Microsoft web site.  My question is, is this
supposed to make us feel safe about our computers crashing now?

Glen
tutorial1.cjb.net