Re: A86: chmasc and other such things (ti-86)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: chmasc and other such things (ti-86)

 ld hl, $c3e5+new_grf_flgs
 ld a, 2<<textwrite
 xor (hl)
 ld (hl),a
7 bytes and 31 cycles (+ the ret)
i have no idea who originally thought of that

-josh

On Sat, 22 Jan 2000 01:43:26 -0800 "Joe" <joeknoll@myself.com> writes:

>More than just hex...  Here you guys go
>ld a,(2 << textwrite)
>xor (iy+new_grf_flgs)
>ld (iy+new_grf_flgs),a
>
>AssemblyStudio86 says that's 9 bytes and 51 cycles.
>--Joe

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.