Re: A86: chmasc and other such things (ti-86)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: chmasc and other such things (ti-86)

Hmm, you can do a toggle in 7 bytes, plus 1 byte for the RET.  Like the code
I posted this afternoon?  It's only 15 bytes...you want the source,
dissassemble it yourself :)

> I have a nifty program that hides all the menu text... but if shes not
> stupid, she'll notice that theres nothing in the MATH, etc menus either.
BTW,
> someone a long time ago posted one that did this in 8 bytes... mine is 16,
> and needs an outside program to undo it... Does anyone have source code?
or
> was it just the hex?

Follow-Ups: References: