Re: A86: Re: anything useful to say? Warning has dirty langu

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Re: anything useful to say? Warning has dirty langu

> Bryan, all I want to know is, what WOULD help the
> situation?  I don't mind (too much) the occasional
> off-topic thread, but your threads have nearly made
> a blanket!  Just stop talking, please?

Have you not been listening?  They are merely his
threads because they are about him.  They were
not started by him, and not continued by him.  He
just simply corrected errors and answered
questions.  This is not Bryan's doing, but the
doing of people like you.  Look, you just started
an entirely new thread about Bryan.